Welcome to the Cape Coral Charter School System!
What makes us different than other Charter schools?
We are a Municipal Charter School system. Charter schools-in-a-municipality are sponsored by local school districts in partnership with a municipality. In our case we are part of the City of Cape Coral. No other single action taken by a City can improve property values as much as successful Municipal Charter schools. Municipalities with their own Municipal Charter School(s) typically have higher property values then surrounding communities. The ability for a City to control its own destiny is the basic principle of home rule.
News & Announcements
TOP FIVE CANDIDATES FOR THE CITY OF CAPE CORAL CHARTER SCHOOL SYSTEM SUPERINTENDENT POSITION
1. Frankie Stephenson, Cape Coral, FL
2. Monty Aldrich, Louisville, IL
3. Thomas Gay, Port St. Lucie, FL
4. Jacqueline Garrison, Knoxville, TN
5. Wayne Alexander, Old Lyme, CT.
A MEET AND GREET WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 22, 2014 AT CHRISTA MCAULIFFE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 6:30 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Congratulations to the 2014 Lighthouse Award Winners: Kasie Wise, Christa McAuliffe Charter Elementary School; Dana Alvarez, Oasis Charter Elementary School; Crystal Mraz, Oasis Charter Middle School; Shana Bruggeman, Oasis Charter High School.
- Congratulations to the 2014 Distinguished Educator Award Winners: Lauren Collins, Christa McAuliffe Charter Elementary School; Lisa Haba, Oasis Charter Elementary School; Vivian Theriault, Oasis Charter Middle School; Shannon George, Oasis Charter High School.
- On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 staff and students from the schools, along with system administrators, city staff, the Governing Board, Foundation members and community members, a Strategic Planning Retreat was held at Gulf Coast Village in Cape Coral. The retreat was a great success. View Images from Retreat
View Calendar of Events
Our primary method of communication to families is through our Cape Coral Charter School Authority K12 Alerts System. Please be sure to sign up so that you can receive updated information.
I would like to remind parents, guests, and visitors to use the following procedures:
- Go to the office, sign in, present identification, and obtain a pass before visiting halls or classrooms.
- Enter the schools only by the front office doors.
Angela J. Pruitt